Emission – Environmental Support
|Reference Number: PMDF-17048|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 8th 2017
|Pembroke MDF Inc. is a privately owned company, located just outside Pembroke. Our facility utilizes high quality wood fiber supplied by local sawmills to manufacture high quality fibreboard and painted base board mouldings. Unlike other types of wood panels, the homogenous and uniform structure of fibreboard results in a product that is easily routed, milled and finished.|
We currently have an opportunity for the right individual to join our dynamic and talented team of employees as: Emission – Environmental Support.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the Emission – Environmental Support will complete environmental and emissions testing using the Dynamic Micro-chamber, sampling different sources, develop, implement and ensure adherence through monitoring internal controls to comply with company policies, procedures and regulatory agency requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
|Pembroke MDF offers a competitive benefit package and company matching RRSP program|
Employment is conditional upon successfully completion of Pembroke MDF’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, reference checks and drug and alcohol testing.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume via email quoting the position title and file number by 4:30pm November 22, 2017.
Pembroke MDF Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
777 Fibreboard Drive,
Related Jobs (96)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021