POSTING DATE: FEBRUARY 7, 2018
CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Department of Public Works & Engineering
“Maintaining and enhancing our public works infrastructure in a safe and responsible manner.”
Full Time Position
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Technical Services, carry out specialized technical duties required in the operation of the Public Works & Engineering Department.
- Equivalent to College Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
- Minimum Three Years Experience in survey, design and contract administration of Municipal Infrastructure projects.
- Detailed knowledge of Computer Aided Design Application Software. (AutoCAD/Civil 3D)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and Leadership ability combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Class G Licence.
Compensation: $58,845 – $67,153 per annum, plus comprehensive beneﬁts package.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #18-23 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, February 23, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (59)
- Meat Cutter on January 19, 2021
- Front Store Manager on January 19, 2021
- radiation surveyor on January 19, 2021
- food service supervisor on January 19, 2021
- Enseignants suppléants à court terme on January 19, 2021
- AM Sorter / Trieur AM on January 19, 2021
- Cement Truck Driver on January 19, 2021
- Overnight Cleaner on January 18, 2021
- Social Media Manager on January 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on January 18, 2021