Environmental Services Supervisor
POSTING DATE: JANUARY 9, 2018
CLOSING DATE: JANUARY 22, 2018
With a person-centred approach, Bonnechere Manor is a safe and caring community to live and work.
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Reporting to the Director of Long‐Term Care, the Environmental Services Supervisor has responsibility for the Environmental Services Department (maintenance, housekeeping, laundry), consistent with the Mission, Vision & Values of Bonnechere Manor.
- 3 year post secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education.
- Post secondary education in Environmental Services (OHA).
- Minimum 5‐6 years management experience in general maintenance, housekeeping, laundry services.
- Proven leadership abilities combined with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software and expert keyboard skills (word processing, database and spreadsheet).
- Certiﬁed member of the Occupational Health and Safety Standards preferred.
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards for Bonnechere Manor as per Long‐Term Care Legislation.
- Must have immediate accessible transportation.
$69,553 – $79,370 per annum, plus comprehensive beneﬁts package.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #18-06 by 4:00 p.m., January 22, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Related Jobs (100)
- Independent Respite Worker on September 27, 2021
- Before & After School Program Leaders on September 27, 2021
- Program Leader on September 27, 2021
- Child Care Worker on September 27, 2021
- Registered Nurse on September 27, 2021
- Pharmacy Technician-Assistant on September 27, 2021
- Groundskeeper on September 27, 2021
- Dietary Aide on September 27, 2021
- Receptionist-Secretary on September 27, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse on September 27, 2021