REQUISITE SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of, and recent relevant experience in, general cleaning procedures required.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to ensure proper procedures and safety rules are followed and infection control
standards are met.
• Must be able to handle average to heavy weight materials (i.e. wet linen often weighs 45
• Must work at tasks requiring continuous physical activity including lifting, pushing, walking,
reaching (including over your head), climbing (ladders, scaffolds) carrying and bending.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Grade XII education
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Julia Boudreau, V.P. Corporate
Services, Renfrew Victoria Hospital, 499 Raglan Street North, Renfrew, Ontario, K7V 1P6.
Although we appreciate
all responses, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. A vulnerable sector check
completed within the past six months is a requirement for employment at RVH.
Related Jobs (14)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Labourers – Landscaping & Design on April 13, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021