The Lubricants and Equipment Delivery Driver is responsible for the courteous, safe, timely and efficient delivery of package products, tanks and pumps to MacEwen customers. This role is also responsible for monthly inventory counts and basic bulk plant maintenance.
The role is offered 4 days/32 hours per week, normally Monday to Thursday. Occasional Fridays may be required.
- Ensure the safe and accurate loading, unloading and delivery of lubricants in the warehouse, in vehicles and at a customer location.
- Ensure accurate receiving, delivery, inventory and invoicing for lubricants and other products.
- Maintain the inventory and organisation of the warehouse.
- Undertake monthly inventory counts and reporting.
Tanks and Equipment Delivery and Set-Up:
- Deliver and set up customer skid tanks and propane tanks.
- Ensure sufficient stock of propane and skid tanks to meet the business needs.
- Maintain and repair customer loaned equipment, including pumps, nozzles, hoses, tanks and records of customer loaned equipment.
- Order appliances and parts to ensure a working inventory.
Bulk Plant Maintenance:
- Perform weekly safety and maintenance inspections of the site and bulk plant.
- Assist the Customer Service Representatives when required.
- Obey all legal and company regulations affecting the operation of motor vehicles.
- Respond to customer inquiries, in person or on the phone and investigate complaints regarding the establishment’s goods, services and policies.
- Take customer orders for goods or services; promote goods and services, respond to enquiries.
- Other duties as may be reasonably be required from time to time.
Education and Experience Required::
- High school diploma required.
- Willingness and ability to study for and complete the PMH, PM1 and PM3 certifications.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a clean ‘abstract’.
- Must hold a DZ License.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, within a small and cohesive team.
- Ability and willingness to work in all-weather situations.
- Position requires bending and lifting heavy loads.
- Mechanical inclination is required.
Please notify Human Resources if you wish to receive this job posting in a different format.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Our Core Values::
It is important to us that when you consider a new opportunity, you understand a little about the company, its history and values. It is important to us that our values fit with yours, then everyone wins. Our core values are the cornerstone of who we are as a company, and what we value. We hope that our core values speak to you and what you value.
- Customers First – We exist, first and foremost to serve our customers. They must be at the heart of all the decisions we make.
- Long Term Focused – We value long term success over short term gains.
- Respect Each Other – Each person with whom we work, communicate and do business is valued and treated with dignity and respect.
- Do The Right Thing – We stand by our word and do what’s right.
- Own It – We are encouraged to be entrepreneurial and make decisions as if the business were our own.
- Ever Evolving – We embrace positive change and always seek to improve.