|Reference Number: 1208|
|Supples Landing Retirement Residence|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 2nd 2017
Salary: $65,000 per year
|Supples Landing Retirement Residence offers seniors apartment-style living with all the amenities. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with a high quality of care in a friendly, supportive environment.|
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Director (ED).
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Executive Director of Supples Landing Retirement Residence, you will run day-to-day operations and oversee all expenditures related to a yearly budget. You will actively contribute to, and receive support from, a peer leadership team. Individually, you will be responsible for all aspects of the residence’s physical, staff and financial operations. Your experience with seniors will ensure they are treated in a caring, compassionate and dignified manner. You are equally strategic in your approach to community network marketing and gaining tenant commitments.
Candidates with exemplary leadership experience in related hospitality industries will be considered. However, your managerial experience, preferably including tenure as an ED in a retirement residence environment, will be a considerable asset.
|Salary offered is $65,000 per year plus a performance bonus, and benefits.|
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter via email by November 21, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Supples Landing Retirement Residence
201 Joseph Street,
K8A 8J2Phone: 613-290-7165
View job listing: exec dir
Related Jobs (116)
- Circulation Assistant on May 20, 2022
- Legal Assistant on May 20, 2022
- Waste Management Coordinator on May 20, 2022
- Recreation Leader (Youth Sports) on May 20, 2022
- Direct Labour – Production Associate I on May 20, 2022
- Bar and Function Supervisor on May 20, 2022
- general construction labourer on May 20, 2022
- veterinarian on May 20, 2022
- Ultrasound Sonographer- Diagnostic Imaging on May 20, 2022
- server – food and beverage services on May 20, 2022