|Reference Number: File No: PMDF- 17046|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 3rd 2017
|Pembroke MDF Inc. is a privately owned company, located just outside Pembroke, Ontario. Our facility utilizes high quality wood fiber supplied by local sawmills to manufacture high quality fibreboard and painted base board mouldings. Unlike other types of wood panels, the homogenous and uniform structure of fibreboard results in a product that is easily routed, milled and finished.|
We currently have 1 full-time opportunity for the right individual to join our dynamic and talented team of employees as a Finishing Technician.
This position is responsible for performing in all areas of finishing including grading, strapping and forklift operation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
|For additional information regarding this position, please visit our website atwww.pembrokemdf.com|
Employment is conditional upon successfully completion of Pembroke MDF’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, reference checks and drug and alcohol testing.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume quoting the position title and file number.
Pembroke MDF Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
View job listing: finish
Related Jobs (69)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021