Food Nutrition Manager (Cobden)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is currently seeking a Food Nutrition Manager for our 64-bed long term care home in Cobden, Ontario. The Food Nutrition Manager supervises and administers the daily operations of the dietary service. In this role, you are responsible for implementing and maintaining facility and government standards of quality assurance pertaining to food and nutrition.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current membership in the Canadian Society Nutrition Management (CSNM)
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the Nursing Home Act
- Familiar with Clinical Dietetics Manuals and Interpretation of Therapeutic Diet Orders
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Experience in quality cookery considered an asset
- Previous experience in Long Term Care considered an asset
- Budget and ordering experience considered an asset
This is a permanent part-time position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Related Jobs (6)
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time
- Nursing Staff on November 24, 2020
- Dental Assistant on November 19, 2020
- Personal Caregiver on November 19, 2020