Under the direction of the Food Services Supervisor or designate, the Food Service Worker is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of food service, ensuring high standards in a sanitary environment. Consistent with the Mission & Philosophy of Miramichi Lodge, the role contributes to the efficient operation of the Dietary Department within an interdisciplinary, resident-focused team.
- Certificate – Food Service Worker Program, as approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, as recognized by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, or Diploma – Cook/Chef course from an established college, or have attained Interprovincial Standards Red Seal Program status, or an equivalent program as determined by the employer.
- Certificate – Food Safety Awareness Program, as approved by a Public Health Unit.
- Ability to perform shift work requirements in a 24/7 operation.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $23.13 to $23.63 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Food Service Worker Program or Diploma – Cook/Chef
Related Jobs (75)
- Line Cooks on December 2, 2020
- Relief Residential Caseworker on December 2, 2020
- Speech Language Pathologist on December 2, 2020
- Bookkeeper-Tax Preparer on December 2, 2020
- Cashier on December 2, 2020
- enseignant de français langue seconde on December 2, 2020
- Wireless Sales Associate – 3171 on December 2, 2020
- Dietary Aide on December 2, 2020
- Sales Associate, Pembroke Mall – The Sourc on December 2, 2020
- Photocentre Lead- 3171 on December 2, 2020