We are currently hiring a SEASONAL Food Truck Worker at The Nook Creperie Inc for the summer to work at our waterfront location. Hours would be 30+ a week. This seasonal position is only available for a post secondary student returning to school in the Fall.
We are looking for individuals willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends, can stand for long periods and are able to keep up in a fast paced environment. Creativity, experience, education in this field or a passion for cooking is a definite asset. Good attitude is a must.
Tasks would include light food prep, cleaning, dishwashing as well as taking and cooking customer orders. Responsibilities would include maintaining a safe and clean work environment as well as working quickly and efficiently to complete orders.
We are committed to offering an inclusive workplace that promotes diversity and equal opportunities
If you think you would make a great addition to our team please forward your resume or drop off in person between the hours of 2-5.
Job Type: Temporary
Related Jobs (63)
- Tire & Lube Technician on January 21, 2021
- Automotive Service Technician on January 21, 2021
- Skilled Labourer on January 21, 2021
- Carpenter on January 21, 2021
- Labourers on January 21, 2021
- Store Manager – Auto Parts on January 21, 2021
- AZ City P&D Driver – Pembroke on January 21, 2021
- Operations Supervisor – Pembroke, ON on January 21, 2021
- Retail Helpers for Cosmetics on January 20, 2021