|Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 12th 2018
|Family & Children’s Services of Renfrew County helps families and communities in Renfrew County protect and support the development and well being of children, youth and adults through integrated services, prevention and social inclusion. We provide services of child welfare, developmental services, Ontario Early Years, KUMON math and reading and family visitation and exchange services.|
We are currently recruiting for a Francophone Worker. This is a full-time, one-year, contract position.
About The Position
Francophone child protection worker provides assessment, intervention and case management services with families identified by risk assessment practices. The services are designed to increase parental capacity and/or conclude that the need to protect a child is paramount using resources external to the family. Duties are generally prescribed by the Child and Family Services Act and the associated standards of government.
|Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.|
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and reference “Francophone Worker” in the subject line.
Closing: January 17, 2018.
|Human Resources Consultant|
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County
77 Mary Street, Suite 100,
Related Jobs (74)
- School Support Counsellor – Mackenzie on October 21, 2020
- Dental Hygienist on October 21, 2020
- Veterans Service Team Manager on October 21, 2020
- Scheduler / Office Administrator on October 21, 2020
- Cashier – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Sales Associate (Hard Goods – General) – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020 Part Time