We’re growing and glowing.
Aloette Eastern Ontario empowers women in Kingston, Ottawa, and surrounding areas to build home-based businesses that suit their lifestyle. With superior products, a network to lean on, and industry-leading commission, we’re here to help you achieve your personal best! I’m looking for ambitious self-starters to grow with the Aloette Eastern Ontario team.
Start part-time and grow it to full-time if you choose. Here’s the difference between this job posting and others… this isn’t an hourly wage. This is an income YOU set yourself. If you’re ambitious, hardworking, and committed, YOU should be rewarded – not just me.
With Aloette, your efforts reward YOUR personal bottom line directly with up to 35% commission on everything you sell. You’re in control of your destiny. You don’t wait for a promotion, you give it to yourself, with an established team here to help you succeed. You can also earn jewelry and all-expense-paid luxury trips to destinations like Hawaii, the Caribbean, Alaska, and more! This year our incentive trip is to the beautiful Dutch Caribbean Island Curacao! It’s not too good to be true.
My 30-year career based primarily from my home in Kingston, Ontario, is proof of that. It can be true for you too, and I’m here to help you get started!
The Ideal Candidate is…
- A motivated self-starter
- Social and friendly
- Open to networking (your way)
- Knowledgeable in the product line and benefits
- A fan of naturally-derived, cruelty-free skincare and makeup
- Able to see and bring out the unique beauty in every woman
- Someone who wants to travel, earn jewelry, and be rewarded for performance
What is Aloette?
Aloette is organic-aloe-based farm-to-jar skincare and makeup designed to give women a healthy, natural, youthful glow. Our products are gentle, effective, and cruelty-free. Our anti-aging skincare is industry-leading. We have all-time favourite products that customers try, love, and re-order again and again. Aloette is sold exclusively through our network of Beauty Consultants. Rather than pay for retail space or big advertising campaigns, we invest in our people with industry-leading commission and incentives. We know that once people try our products, they’ll love them. We rely on trusted social referrals to share the beauty of Aloette.
As a Beauty Consultant, you can share the beauty of Aloette online, one-on-one, in pop-ups, or with online or in-person parties. You’ll earn up to 35% commission on products sold and even more if you choose to build your own team. Aloette Perks:
- Create your own online store
- Online training 24/7
- Work around your schedule
- Up to 35% sales commission
- Up to 75% product discount
- A fabulous team to guide you
- A private team Facebook group to support you
- One of the lowest start-up investments!
- No inventory or minimum sales quotas!
A Smart Start You shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to get started. That’s why our Starter Kits are low cost, high value, and risk-free. You can start in any one of three ways – you decide. With any of these, you automatically qualify to start earning 25% commission and can move up to 35%, build a team and earn up to 51%.
My Aloette Kit ($39) – includes $112.95 in products (65% off!)
The Consultation Kit ($99) – includes $411.35 in products (75% off!)
The Show Kit ($199) – includes $794.75 in products (75% off!)
Compare our low starter costs to other home-based companies that charge upwards of $400 plus inventory! Earn your investment back through our Smart Start Rebate Program. No inventory required. No mandatory sales quotas. Your business. Your terms. No risk. What’s stopping you? Interested?
Reach out! Let’s chat!
President & Beauty Consultant | Aloette Eastern Ontario www.facebook.com/aloetteeasternontario
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Freelance
- english (Required)
Related Jobs (112)
- Educator – PMFRC on June 22, 2021
- Driver’s Helper – The Brick on June 22, 2021
- Accounting Clerk on June 22, 2021
- Community Living Workers on June 22, 2021
- Registered Massage Therapist on June 22, 2021
- Project Administrator on June 22, 2021
- Manager of Public Works on June 22, 2021
- Cashier – Harvey’s on June 22, 2021
- Servers – Kelseys on June 22, 2021
- Expo – Kelseys on June 22, 2021