|Job Type: Part Time|
Languages: Speak English, read English, write English
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Salary / hour: Minimum Wage
- Registering hotel guests and assigning rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Make, cancel and change room reservations
- Make telephone calls
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about attractions in the area
- Process wake up calls, investigate and resolve guest complaints and claims
- Process guest departures, calculate charges and receive payments.
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying, answering emails).
- Customer service oriented
- Computer literate
- Work with minimal supervision
- Reading text, document use, and oral communication
- Problem solving and decision making
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Multi-line switchboard, computerized reservation system, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, basic computer skills, general office equipment.
- Submit your resume online, by email or respond to this advertisement by bringing your resume in person to the Shemron Suites Hotel at 112 Deep River Road in Deep River, Ontario.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent