b Overview: Dragonfly Family and Learning Services (DFLS) is an ABA service provider in Renfrew County seeking an experienced front-line Instructor Therapist. Instructor Therapists are responsible for providing direct service to clients in Renfrew County by implementing programs created by our BCBA within client’s homes. Instructor Therapists play an integral role at Dragonfly Family and Learning Services and their interpersonal skills, professionalism, organization, and time management are all essential to success in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Conduct in-home ABA sessions.
• Collect data on clients current programs.
• Compile session notes and assist with report writing.
• Participate in regular, remote and in-person supervision sessions, training, and/or workshops.
• Collaborate with other ITs, parents, BCBA, and other professionals.
University degree in Psychology, CYC, ECE or similar
College diploma in Autism Behavioural Studies or similar
• 2 or more years of experience supporting individuals with autism or special needs.
• Experience supporting children/youth ages 3-18.
• Experience in learning environments.
• Experience in ABA programs an asset.
• Access to your own, reliable vehicle.
• Current CPR-C certification.
• Police Record Check + Vulnerable Persons Check.
• Francophone speaking (not required but an asset).
• Desire to continually learn and grow.
• Motivated and organized enough to work independently in the field.
• Physically able to engage with active children for most of the work day.
• Part-time hours (15-20/week) with potential to grow to full time position
• Hours are scheduled Monday-Friday between 8am and 6pm
• Hourly rate range starting at $18 + travel
9 International Dr, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5, Canada
apply online VIA Facebook