Front Line Worker
Front Line Worker
|Columbus House (Pembroke) Inc.|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 7th 2019
|Columbus House Pembroke is a non-profit organization that provides a residential program for youth. This program involves education and focuses on independent living skills, job preparation and learning household responsibilities. Staff also facilitate an Outdoor Leadership Program which involves 3-4 trips with the residents per year.|
We are looking for a creative and passionate Front Line Workers to work in our residential program. This is a part-time position. This position includes day, evening and overnight (sleeping) shifts and primarily involves weekend shifts.
A clear criminal reference check is necessary for the successful applicant.
|Columbus House is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation or age.|
Thank you for your interest in Columbus House. The candidates we feel have the best opportunity for success in this role will be contacted for an interview.
|Tiffiny Hughes, Supervisor, Residential & Teen Compass Progr|
Columbus House (Pembroke) Inc.
|Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|
Related Jobs (58)
- Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher on November 13, 2019
- VICTIM WITNESS SERVICES WORKER on November 13, 2019
- Account Manager (PG G) on March 13, 2018
- Sales Associate on November 13, 2019
- Sales and Customer Service Representative on November 13, 2019
- Food Service Worker – Pembroke on November 13, 2019
- Resource Staff on November 13, 2019
- financial customer service representative on November 13, 2019
- Delivery Driver on November 13, 2019
- Pharmacy Sales Clerk on November 13, 2019