Front of house team members are responsible for delivering exceptional quality, service and cleanliness to our guests by following our established procedures.
Service must be fast, accurate and friendly. The assigned areas must be meticulously clean and the quality of the products produced must be exceptional.
Qualifications & Skills
- Great attitude
- Excellent values
- Always follows standards
- Team player
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for handling cash, coffee production, preparing sandwiches, bagels and accompaniments as required, following the order monitor to ensure accuracy of each order, as well as cleaning, sanitation and food safety.
- Responds to customers in a friendly manner with an appropriate sense of urgency making a positive first impression.
- Follows all policies and procedures e.g. cash handling procedures, back door policy, break policy, injury & illness reporting policy
- Maintains a neat, clean and professional appearance, in accordance with the Career Wear policy
Health & Safety
- Reports all accidents, unsafe conditions and security incidents to management
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone
Petawawa, ON, K8H1X6, CA
Related Jobs (3)
- Front Desk Agent on November 20, 2020
- Seasonal Customer Service Representative – Pembroke, Petawawa on October 20, 2020 Part Time