Marianhill is currently seeking Full Time and Part Time Registered Practical Nurse.
Under the direction of the Director of Care and Unit Manager, the RPN assists with the provision of Resident care. Duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our Residents to promote maximum independence.
• Current Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
• Current CPR certification required.
• Nursing Foot Care Level I and II required.
• Certificate from an approved Drug Therapy Program if graduated prior to the current curriculum, which includes the medication course.
• Certificate in phlebotomy required.
• At least two years’ experience in Long Term Care required.
• Experience in mental health and rehabilitation desirable.
• Membership within the RPNAO considered an asset.
• Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
• Excellent attendance is essential.
Hours of Work: Varied
Rate of Pay: $27.67 per hour (CUPE Local 2764) ( Part time plus 14% lieu of benefits and 4% lieu of vacation. Vacation is payable twice annually)
Closing date: October 8, 2021 at 4:00pm
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Diane Tennant outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.