At Metro we are growing every day and hope that you’ll persue a career with us!
Be in the action and help make a difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers. The Meat Department Crew at 425 Pembroke Street East, Pembroke ON is waiting for you!
- Cuts, prepares and wraps products for the counter according to production schedule
- Receives, prices, stocks, rotates and merchandises products
- Assists the Manager placing orders and taking inventory
- Implements and adheres to Customer Service Policy
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 1 year meat cutting experience which includes excellent product knowledge and rotation and merchandising experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Capable of standing for a prolonged period of 4-8 hours; of bending, twisting and turning and reaching; of lifting up to 85 lbs.; of withstanding repetitive work involving wrists, arms and shoulders; and working in refrigerated conditions
– Available to work 40 hours per week, up to 3 evenings per week, 5 shifts [minimum 4 hours, maximum 10 hours], Saturday and Sunday are part of the regular work week [i.e. required to work every Sunday – may request two consecutive days-off during the week every other week
Related Jobs (61)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021