POSTING DATE: DECEMBER 19, 2017
CLOSING DATE: JANUARY 5, 2018
With a person-centred approach, Bonnechere Manor is a safe and caring community to live and work.
(Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week)
Reporting to the Director of Long-Term Care, the Fundraising Coordinator is responsible to coordinate ap- proved fund-raising activities, consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic direction of Bonnechere Manor by successfully meeting the Home’s annual fundraising goals,. The Fundraising Coordinator will en- hance the awareness and community support for the Home in collaboration with the Bonnechere Manor Foun- dation Board.
- Grade 12 education.
- Post secondary education in Fundraising is an asset, such as Certified Fund Raising Executive (CRFRE) desig- nation.
- Demonstrated successful abilities in fundraising through a variety of methods including personal contacts, individual request, direct mail, planned giving, bequests, special projects.
- Experience working with a volunteer Board and demonstrated knowledge of Board governance process.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy required (word-processing, spreadsheet, database).
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics as outlined by the Canadian Centre for Philanthropy.
- Must have immediate accessible transportation.
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards of Bonnechere Manor as per the Long-Term Care Homes legislation.
Compensation: Under review. No benefits.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #17-115 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, January 5, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results