GENERAL CLERK / CASHIER
Reporting to the Provincial Offences Administration Manager, the General Clerk/Cashier is required to perform a variety of clerical duties related to the operation of the Provincial Offences Administration Office.
- Grade 12 Secondary Diploma. Preference will be given to the candidate with Post-secondary education in Office Administration or equivalent combination of education and office experience.
- Experience working in an environment governed by legislation and legislative rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general office procedures; knowledge of Provincial Offences Administration as it relates to the processing of documents, fine payments and general inquiries and the rules of disclosure related to the responsibilities of the POA Prosecutor.
- Proven computer and data entry skills; working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and tactfully with the legal profession and the general public.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a high volume environment.
Compensation: $42,832 – $48,878 per annum, plus comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume, stating Competition #17‐112 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, December 29, 2017 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)