Do you have a passion for cooking? A successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to customer satisfaction and acquiring a broad customer base. High quality production will be of the utmost importance. We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare menu items consistently in a fast paced environment. Our goal is to establish an enhanced fast casual dining experience and as we seek to expand our clientele.
Responsibilities include setting up workstations with all necessary ingredients and cooking equipment. Ingredient preparation. Ensuring great presentation of dishes. Keeping a sanitary and well organized work environment. Ensuring proper holding temperatures of stored and prepared food. Checking the quality of ingredients and monitoring stock levels. Grilling and frying entrees and sides.
Qualifications and Skills
Assets will include: Proven restaurant cooking experience. Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures. Accuracy, consistency and speed in executing assigned tasks. Familiarity with industry’s best practices. Culinary school diploma would be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Cooking: 2 years
- Pembroke, ON
Related Jobs (86)
- Summer Day Camp Counselor on March 4, 2021
- Summer Beach Attendant (Petawawa Point Beach) on March 4, 2021
- Adventure Tourism Ambassador (Summer) on March 4, 2021
- Sales Associate – CFMWS on March 3, 2021
- Lab Patient Technician on March 3, 2021
- Customer Representative on March 2, 2021
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Permanent Caretaker (1.0 FTE) on March 2, 2021
- Front Desk Agent – Part-Time on March 2, 2021