Do you have a passion for cooking? A successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to customer satisfaction and acquiring a broad customer base. High quality production will be of the utmost importance. We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare menu items consistently in a fast paced environment. Our goal is to establish an enhanced fast casual dining experience and as we seek to expand our clientele.
Responsibilities include setting up workstations with all necessary ingredients and cooking equipment. Ingredient preparation. Ensuring great presentation of dishes. Keeping a sanitary and well organized work environment. Ensuring proper holding temperatures of stored and prepared food. Checking the quality of ingredients and monitoring stock levels. Grilling and frying entrees and sides.
Qualifications and Skills
Assets will include: Proven restaurant cooking experience. Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures. Accuracy, consistency and speed in executing assigned tasks. Familiarity with industry’s best practices. Culinary school diploma would be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Cooking: 2 years
- Pembroke, ON
Related Jobs (91)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021