The County of Renfrew is currently hiring for a Grounds Labourer Summer Student for the Social Housing in Pembroke. The Grounds Labourer will assist with grass cutting, repairs to patios, garbage handling, painting, carpet shampooing, general assistance to custodians and maintenance personnel on a wide range of repair and janitorial tasks. In order to be eligible for the Summer Grounds Labourer Student, applicants must be under the age of 30, and returning to school full-time in the fall.
- Secondary School or college enrollment,
- Must be at least 16 years of age,
- Must provide personal CSA approved safety boots/footwear,
- Appropriate work attire required.
Reference ID: 21-30
Contract length: 3 months
Application deadline: 2021-03-26
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $13.40-$14.25 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)