Caressant Care – Cobden, ON
Caressant Care is seeking a Guest Attendant to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 47-bed retirement home in Cobden, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide our residents with support in daily living activities, laundry, light housekeeping and food and beverage service.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Must be willing to learn
Able to work independently and be part of a team
Willing and able to accept verbal and/or written direction
Experience working with vulnerable people
Good interpersonal skills
Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
Suitable formal education
First and CPR certified (or must become certified within first year of employment)
This is a part-time permanent position. Starting rate of pay is $17.23 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
This position has a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Related Jobs (17)
- Part Time Customer Service Representative on March 1, 2021
- Représentant vente au détail, Pembroke – Virgin Mobile on February 26, 2021 Part Time
- Cashier – Harvey’s on February 24, 2021
- Food Service Supervisor on February 24, 2021
- Circulation Assistant on February 23, 2021
- Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief on February 23, 2021