- First Choice Haircutters
- PEMBROKE PLAZA
- 100 PEMBROKE ST E
- Requisition ID
- Salon Number
Seeking talented Hair Stylists who are passionate about making people look good and feel beautiful.
Join our team at First Choice Haircutters as a Hair Stylist! Benefits of working with us include:
• Career opportunities – you can manage a salon, lead multiple salons, or mentor Hair Stylists as part of our industry-leading technical education team.
• Free ongoing technical education.
• Working with a team of talented Hair Stylists in an energetic and supportive salon environment.
• Join First Choice Haircutters to create guests for life.
• First Choice Haircutters, the place where Hair Stylists have successful and satisfying careers.
Hair Stylists provide a full range of hair care services offered by their salon, including cutting, styling, coloring, shampooing and texturizing hair, as well as providing facial waxing. Our Hair Stylists build clientele quickly and create salon guests for life by portraying a professional image and provide exceptional services.
• Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Ability to provide exceptional guest service, as a Hair Stylist understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner
• Ability to perform administrative tasks such as accurately completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
• Standing for sustained periods of time
• Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
• Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms
• Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
• Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
• Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to communicate with guests regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
Related Jobs (91)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021