|Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: February 15th 2018
Salary: $21.37 per hour
|The Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre (OVWRC) is a municipal partnership between six municipalities. We opened in 2002 and we provide waste processing services for the partner municipalities as well as other communities throughout Renfrew County. Having recently celebrated our 15th anniversary, OVWRC has become a leader in waste recovery and management in Ontario.|
We are currently recruiting for a Hauling Operator. This is a contract position of up to 40 hours per week, Sunday to Saturday. The position runs from April 10, 2018 to November 17, 2018.
The Centre’s Hauling Operators work under the direction of the Hauling Supervisor. They are responsible for the movement and transfer of material using roll-off containers or other collection vehicles on and off-site. Work may include emptying MOLOK’s at various locations including Algonquin Park. Shifts will vary in duration based on seasonal requirements and may include weekend shifts.
|Interested candidates should submit their resume with cover letter by March 2nd, 2018.|
We thank all who apply, but only those being interviewed will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
|Ron McMillan, Hauling Supervisor|
Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre
900 Woito Station Road,
Related Jobs (78)
- Arena Operator 1 on August 11, 2022
- Recreation Programmer on August 11, 2022
- Team Member on August 11, 2022
- Aquatics Supervisor on August 11, 2022
- COGS Admin Support – Administrative Assistant II on August 11, 2022
- Peer Support Worker- Mental Health Services on August 11, 2022
- Aerobics Instructor (Aqua Fitness) on August 11, 2022
- Dental Administrative Assistant on August 11, 2022
- Retail Visual Merchandiser – Part Time Freelance on August 11, 2022
- Gas Bar and Country Style Attendant on August 11, 2022