CarePartners is offering a PAID opportunity to receive training and skills needed to work as a Regular Part-Time Home Support Worker (HSW). We are actively recruiting in the Deep River and Chalk River area.
Training begins on March 23, 2021
This program consists of virtual and in-person training. The following is required for attendance in the program:
- Internet access
- A laptop or device that has a webcam and is compatible with Microsoft Teams (CarePartners equipment will be available to attend training upon request)
In addition to being a frontline hero during one of the most challenging health care events in recent history, we are offering a $500 payment, with payments of $250* after 3 months of work and $250* after 12 months of work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- PAID job shadowing with a Personal Support Worker Preceptor
- 3 days of PAID company orientation
- 12 days of FULL TIME training (Monday to Friday)
- PAID MILEAGE at $0.37 per/km PLUS, paid travel time!
- Flexible hours and diverse assignments
- Total rewards program which includes benefit package
- Paid orientation and preceptorship
- Opportunities for continuing education, training
- Access to group discount programs, which includes exclusive discounts from various retail companies
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership support 24/7
CarePartners HSWs provide professional, compassionate care in homes and residences in the community. HSWs assist with activities of daily living, allowing patients and families to live life to the fullest with dignity and independence:
- Bathing, showering, personal hygiene
- Bowel/bladder care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Socializing and companionship
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please email a copy of your resume to Recruiter.Lindsay@Carepartners.ca
CAREPARTNERS IS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
In addition to providing home-based personal support, rehabilitation and therapy, nursing and palliative care across Ontario, CarePartners also serves the community through clinics, transitional care units, and provides relief in nursing homes and shared care settings.
Through our outreach program, we’ve been organizing medical care and clinics in countries with poor access to health care since 2009.
Related Jobs (9)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021