POSTING DATE: DECEMBER 19, 2017
CLOSING DATE: JANUARY 5, 2018
Department of Social Services
Child Care Division
“Helping to make Renfrew County the best place to raise a child.”
Full Time Permanent Postion
Full Time Temporary Position (Up to one year)
Reporting to the Manager of Child Care Services, the Integration Coordinator will communicate with families and facilitate the development of planning goals, strategies and activities that are based on the priorities of the family.
- Previous experience working with children with special needs.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or other relevant post secondary education training.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational, group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of computer skills compatible with what is current in the industry.
- A current driver’s license and use of car.
- Resource teacher/advanced studies certificate an asset.
Full Time: $48,172 – $54,938 annually. Plus comprehensive benefits.
Contract: $26.47 – $30.19 per hour. No benefits.
Please send your resume, stating Competition #18‐01 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, January 5, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021