PlanIT Search – Deep River, ON
|IT Infrastructure Analyst role profile provides architecture and technical support for CNL’s server, storage and technical computing requirements. Drawing upon their in-depth, knowledge and understanding of key infrastructure technologies and toolsets, key deliverables of incumbents who work in the IT Infrastructure Analyst role profile include:|
- Designing the overall architecture and providing ongoing support for server, storage and technical computing infrastructure.
- Defining specification of server, storage and technical computing hardware and associated software.
- Designing and supporting server virtualization technologies and processes,
- Designing and supporting Linux based computing clusters, ongoing support of legacy HP-UX systems.
- Provisioning server hardware selection and testing,
- Implementing and integrating commercial software purchases in support of the server, storage and technical computing infrastructure.
- Providing ongoing third-level support of infrastructure portfolio including problem resolution, upgrades and enhancements.
Job Type: Contract