PlanIT Search – Deep River, ON
|The role of the IT Security Analyst involves planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data, some of the duties associated with this position are:|
- Contributing to the development, implementation, and operation of CNL’s Cyber Security Program.
- Coordinating and/or conducting audits and assessments of information systems and infrastructure.
- Monitoring IT security tool set and enforce IT security policies and procedures.
- Researching and monitors current and emerging threats.
- Participating in resolving cyber security events and incidents.
- Participating in projects to ensure security is a consideration throughout project life cycle.
Job Type: Contract