Under the direction of the Manager of Environmental Services the Janitor is responsible for maintaining a clean, pleasant atmosphere. Such duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our residents to promote maximum independence.
- Grade 12 education is required.
- One year experience in the operation of commercial cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and proper chemical mixing procedures.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Experience working with geriatrics and dementia care is an asset.
- Oral and written proficiency in French is preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
- Excellent attendance is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.24 to $19.79 /hour
- knowledge of cleaning supplies and proper chemical mixing: 1 year (Required)
- operation of commercial cleaning equipment: 1 year (Required)
- dementia and geriatrics care: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Related Jobs (76)
Team Lead on March 22, 2019
Cultivation Team Member on March 22, 2019
Programs Manager on March 22, 2019
Temporary Gymnastics Coach on March 22, 2019
Process Technician on March 20, 2019
Temporary Caretaker- 1.0 FTE on March 20, 2019
Retail Sales Associate, Pembroke – Virgin Mobile on March 20, 2019
Représentant de la surface de vente, technologie CAN: 1083339 on March 20, 2019
Technology Sales Area Representative CAN: 1083339 on March 20, 2019
Child Caregiver – Private Home on March 20, 2019