Under the direction of the Manager of Environmental Services the Janitor is responsible for maintaining a clean, pleasant atmosphere. Such duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our residents to promote maximum independence.
- Grade 12 education is required.
- One year experience in the operation of commercial cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and proper chemical mixing procedures.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Experience working with geriatrics and dementia care is an asset.
- Oral and written proficiency in French is preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
- Excellent attendance is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.24 to $19.79 /hour
- knowledge of cleaning supplies and proper chemical mixing: 1 year (Required)
- operation of commercial cleaning equipment: 1 year (Required)
- dementia and geriatrics care: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Related Jobs (91)
- Accounting Clerk – Part Time on May 17, 2019
- Customer Service Representative on May 17, 2019
- Customer Representative – 22.5 hours- Pembroke, ON on May 17, 2019
- Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent on May 17, 2019
- Full Time/ Part Time Front Desk Agents on May 17, 2019
- Seasonal Workers – Eganville on May 17, 2019
- Seasonal Worker on May 17, 2019
- Information Services Assistant on May 16, 2019
- Summer Student Opportunities – County of Renfrew on May 16, 2019
- Cashier/Clerk & Kitchen Help on May 15, 2019