Kids Days Program Assistant
- Assist with planning and presenting the children’s summer program
- Inventory and restocking of childrens program supplies
- Assist with children’s special events in the summer
- Provide guided tours of the CTMPV for the general public and special interest groups.
- Assist with display work
- Clean and maintain train station/classroom and Museum
- Assist visitors with requests for information
- Other duties as required at the job location
This job is suited to a senior high school or a Univ./college student in Early childhood education or with experience working with children.
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Office and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Good public speaking and organizational skills
- An interest in history and heritage in the community
- Must be a full-time student this past spring and returning to full-time studies in the fall
- Bilingualism is a definite asset
The Ottawa Valley Historical Society is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider all applications with relevant qualifications. Final decisions on employment are based on the merit of the applicant.
Length of this student position is 7 weeks at 28-30 hours a week starting on Wednesday July 9th. The closing date for this position is Friday June 22nd. Email or drop off a resume and cover letter to Attn: Director/Curator Angela Siebarth, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is contingent upon funding from the Kiwanis Club of Pembroke in fulfilling their mandate of “Young Children: Priority One”.
Related Jobs (1)
- Poste régulier en enseignement – Élémentaire (Pembroke) on October 9, 2020 Part Time