REQUISITE SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Current Food Handler Training Certificate essential.
• Capable of sustained physical effort (handles average and occasionally heavy materials; works at
tasks requiring continuous physical activity including walking, reaching, carrying, pushing, lifting and
• Ability to work well with others.
• Knowledge of and relevant prior experience in general dietary procedures and routines.
• Customer service skills and experience working with the public essential.
• Experience working with cash register preferred.
• Experience with salad/sandwich preparation and food garnishing preferred.
• Previous experience in an institutional kitchen preferred.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment within scheduled time restrictions.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes to email@example.com or Julia Boudreau, V.P. Corporate
Services, Renfrew Victoria Hospital, 499 Raglan Street North, Renfrew, Ontario, K7V 1P6.
Although we appreciate
all responses, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. A vulnerable sector check
completed within the past six months is a requirement for employment at RVH.