At Kelsey’s we’re constantly on the lookout for the best Associates to join our team! We are looking for krew members who share the same passion and purpose – to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our Guests, each and every time.
We are currently in search of a Kitchen Manager for our location in Petawawa.
As the ideal candidate, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage inventory, food and culinary labour costs
- Manage food inventories
- Prepare culinary team schedules to meet the needs of the restaurant and budget guidelines
- Oversee the training and development of the kitchen team, ensuring constant improvement in culinary skills
- Ensure consistency of quality, portion control and plated presentation
- Ensure recipe adherence in kitchen execution of all products served
- Oversee adherence to legislative and food handling requirements
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Minimum 2-3 years management experience working in a high-volume casual dining restaurant
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Excellent knowledge of food, food handling and preparation
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today
This posting may be designed to generate a pool of candidates for potential future opportunities. Immediate positions may or may not exist today.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.