We are currently hiring a SEASONAL Line Cook at The Nook Creperie Inc for the summer. Hours would be 30+ a week. This seasonal position is only available for a post secondary student returning to school in the Fall.
We are looking for individuals willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends, can stand for long periods and are able to keep up in a fast paced environment. Creativity, experience, education in this field or a passion for cooking is a definite asset. Good attitude is a must.
Tasks would include food prep, cleaning, dishwashing as well as working various stations within the kitchen. Responsibilities would include maintaining a safe and clean kitchen as well as working as a team member to quickly and efficiently complete orders.
We are committed to offering an inclusive workplace that promotes diversity and equal opportunities
We offer generous tip outs and health, dental and vision benefits for our full time employees.
If you think you would make a great addition to our team please forward your resume or drop off in person between the hours of 2-5.
Job Type: Temporary
Related Jobs (91)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021