Do you have a passion for cooking. A successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquiring a broad customer base. High quality production will be of the utmost importance.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Cook/Server at Sizzle Jacks, you will be responsible for; prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to restaurant recipes and specifications, setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies, cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff, cleaning up station and take care of leftover food, stocking inventory appropriately, ensuring that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion, complying with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards, and maintaining a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
Qualifications and Skills
Assets will include: Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook, restaurant cook or prep cook. Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures. Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks. Familiarity with industry’s best practices. Culinary school diploma.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Related Jobs (89)
- Family Advocacy Coordinator on October 26, 2020
- Resource Staff on October 26, 2020
- Custodians – Valour on October 25, 2020
- Early Childhood Educator on October 25, 2020
- Executive Assistant on October 25, 2020
- Overnight Cleaner on October 25, 2020
- Practice Manager on October 25, 2020
- Part-time Crew Member on October 25, 2020
- Part-Time Project Assistant on October 25, 2020