Maintenance Repair person
| Location: Renfrew, Ontario|
Posted: December 6th 2017
|A business located in Renfrew is recruiting for a Maintenance Repairperson. This is a full-time position.|
- As directed, performs and supports day-to-day operations and maintenance of the facilities and grounds.
- Performs inspections and maintenance as required.
- Ensures all Safety Standards as described in the Worksafe Regulations are adhered to including protective equipment and clothing.
- Assists in repairing and/or trouble shooting of plumbing, electrical and mechanical issues. Performs general maintenance which includes repairs to walls, doors and all equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a well-equipped and organized workshop.
- Good working knowledge of carpentry, finishing, minor electrical, plumbing, HVAC, tiling and other associated trades
- Knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures and repair work
- Skilled in the operation of a variety of hand tools and equipment that is common to building trades
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, stand or walk for long periods of time and climb, kneel or crawl into tight spaces
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours and available to be on call to respond to emergency situations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
|To apply for this position, please send resume via email in PDF or MS Word by December 30, 2017.|