The County of Renfrew is currently hiring for a Summer Maintenance Student for the office in Pembroke. The Maintenance Student will assist with grass cutting and landscaping duties, garbage handling, painting, pick-ups and deliveries, and other general custodial and maintenance duties. In order to be eligible for the Summer Maintenance Student, applicants must be under the age of 30, and returning to school full-time in the fall.
- University of College enrollment,
- Must provide personal CSA approved safety boots/footwear,
- A valid driver’s license is required,
- Appropriate work attire.
Reference ID: 21-24
Contract length: 3 months
Application deadline: 2021-03-26
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $13.40-$14.25 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place