Comfort Inn – Pembroke, ON
|Looking to hire part time maintenance person for a hotel|
Job responsibilities include: repairing and maintaining the interior and exterior of the hotel while following hotel standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Other key duties include:
- Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc.
- Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel
- Perform duties of the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Report major repair needs to the General Manager
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull and twist
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Must be able to operate lawn and garden equipment
Hours vary, mostly days. Competitive pay. Friendly work place.
Please email resume for consideration
Job Type: Part-time