Petawawa Employment Service
Primary Locations: Pembroke, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
Is this lifestyle for you? Are you autonomous, organized, disciplined and hard working?
Do you view the opportunity to work entirely on commission as a plus?
With National Bank, you benefit from working with a large established company, covering a large territory (with all the potential it has to offer), and enjoying flexible working conditions, while helping local people build their lives.
By joining National Bank as a Mortgage Specialist, you will be working with three different groups of people in your territory: clients, real estate agents and internal partners.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Offer outstanding service to your clients by helping them find the best mortgage strategy for their needs
- Establish and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and/or builders by keeping them informed of the products and services we offer
- Communicate and work effectively with internal partners to improve client retention, client onboarding in branches and cross-selling by referring clients to the most appropriate partners
- Keep current on National Bank products and market trends in order to act as an expert in your field
- Attend meetings and training seminars considered essential for you to provide high quality service
- Attend various business development and recognition activities
- Adhere closely to established processes and procedures to produce high-quality files that comply with current standards and regulations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience or a college diploma and three years’ relevant experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting business development targets
- Knowledge of financial products, an asset
- English (written and spoken)
Diversity is an integral part of National Bank’s values and commitments.