Manager Of Infrastructure
POSTING DATE: JANUARY 11, 2018
CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 1, 2018
The County of Renfrew in the Ottawa Valley stretches from the outskirts of Canada’s capital, the City of Ottawa, along the shores of the historic Ottawa River to the northern tip of Algonquin Park’s wilderness in the West. The County oﬀers diversity of cultures, recreational opportunities, and lifestyle choices.
Department of Public Works & Engineering
MANAGER OF INFRASTRUCTURE
The County of Renfrew is seeking a skilled people manager who possesses strong leadership, coaching, and team‐building skills to lead the Infrastructure Division into the future. Under the direction of the Director of Public Works & Engineering, the Manager of Infrastructure is responsible for the management of the County of Renfrew’s Public Works infrastructure. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, professional responsibility for the management of the preparation of engineering designs, speciﬁcations and tenders for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of County Public Works infrastructure using both internal and resources in accordance with established policies, procedures and codes of practice; management of the Department’s asset management program including the development of long‐range programs and business plans to address infrastructure needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualiﬁcations:
- Four Year University Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licenced Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario.
- Signiﬁcant Post licence experience in the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of municipal public works infrastructure including roads, bridg‐ es, sewers and watermain at the intermediate to senior level.
- Extensive supervisory/managerial experience in a municipal environment.,
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability coupled with excellent communication skills in both oral and written form.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant codes of practice and statutes relating to the operation and maintenance of municipal infrastructure.
- Valid Class G divers licence.
In addition to a competitive salary ($89,667 – $102,324 per annum) and a comprehensive beneﬁt package, the County of Renfrew oﬀers exemplary values, strong community spirit, a rural quality of life, well maintained infrastructure and an outdoor recreation paradise, all of which help to create a productive environment for personal growth and success.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #18-05 by 4:00 p.m., February 1, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Related Jobs (96)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021