Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Post Date: October 23, 2017
MarketingFacilitator and Office Administrator
Valley Employee and Family Assistance Program (Valley EFAP) is seeking an outgoing individual for the position of Marketing Facilitator /Office Administrator.We are a progressive, not-for-profit,employees and their families’ assistance program supporting member companies in Renfrew County for over 23 years.
Thisis an exciting opportunity for an individual with the ability to drive change and impact the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for: – Marketing Valley EFAP: cold calls and meetings with businesses, presentations, advertising
– Updating PowerPoint Presentations as well ascreate new ones on various mental health topics
–Development of promotional materials and distribution (MyFM, Community News Section and Articles)
–Public Speaking & Facilitation skills -Presentations at work sites – Assist with developing a Volunteer Program and managing it with a manager
– Valid driver’s license – Knowledge of social media forums: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. – Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
– Availability Flexible – Customer and Social Service skills – Maintains a high standard of professionalism
– Coordinator experience
– Creative – Bilingualism is an asset
– Knowledge of office administrative tasks: accounting, billing, payroll, and central intake is an asset
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.