St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands is a GMP registered organization with nearly 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers. We are actively seeking a Full-time Material Handler plus a Part-time position to join our team.
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Materials Handler will interact with all team members and external contacts. The Materials Handler plays a key role within the supply chain process by ensuring materials are available at the right place and on time to support operational efficiency.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Shipping, receiving, and packaging of materials.
- Load and unload materials from trunks
- Deliver materials to point of use manufacturing locations.
- Organize warehouse and point of use inventory locations, and rotate inventory (FIFO).
- Sort, and appropriately place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Ensure inventory locations are always kept clean and well organized
- Other duties as assigned with cross-training provided to support operations
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions and apply information provided in standard operating procedures, MSDS and other documents.
- Knowledge of safe lifting practices
- Understanding of Material Safety Data Sheets, WHMIS
- Valid driver’s license must be maintained to operate company vehicle
- Physical ability to stand, climb stairs, walk, lift, move and organize materials
- Adherence to all safety and GMP protocols, including personal safety equipment
Email your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.