Hands-on assembly, wiring, and soldering of electronic components.
Inspection, testing, troubleshooting of electronic components.
Use of hand tools and power tools.
Inspection of finished product to maintain highest standards of production.
Pack finished items for shipping and distribution.
Maintain a tidy work area to ensure employee safety.
$14.00 an hour plus 4% vacation pay, 40 hours a week
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
Alternate format available upon request.
Related Jobs (78)
- Arena Operator 1 on August 11, 2022
- Recreation Programmer on August 11, 2022
- Team Member on August 11, 2022
- Aquatics Supervisor on August 11, 2022
- COGS Admin Support – Administrative Assistant II on August 11, 2022
- Peer Support Worker- Mental Health Services on August 11, 2022
- Aerobics Instructor (Aqua Fitness) on August 11, 2022
- Dental Administrative Assistant on August 11, 2022
- Retail Visual Merchandiser – Part Time Freelance on August 11, 2022
- Gas Bar and Country Style Attendant on August 11, 2022