Hands-on assembly, wiring, and soldering of electronic components.
Inspection, testing, troubleshooting of electronic components.
Use of hand tools and power tools.
Inspection of finished product to maintain highest standards of production.
Pack finished items for shipping and distribution.
Maintain a tidy work area to ensure employee safety.
$14.00 an hour plus 4% vacation pay, 40 hours a week
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
Alternate format available upon request.
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021