- Organize backroom product
- Ensure product is replenished on shelves in a timely manner
- Cycle count – advise appropriate person about stock outs/ shortages
- Using PDT System
- Complete all planogram adjustments and changes within provided timelines
- Signage and talkers displayed accordingly including flyers, corporate markdowns
- Expert in assigned areas of product inventory, product placement, expiry dates, promotion, etc.
- Maintains operating standard guidelines pertaining to image and trends in store.
- Ensures product displays are consumer focused and “shoppable”
- Maintains security of the goods in the receiving and storage area in accordance with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Clean image to the customers in accordance with standards (eg. approved uniform and name badge, clean appearance, etc).
- Take initiative to acknowledge and assist customers in the aisles
- Answers inquiries regarding location of product, rain checks, Shoppers Optimum Rewards Program.
- May be cross-trained to perform cash responsibilities
A high school education and computer literacy skills. Strong organizational and record keeping skills. An ability to lift repetitively, an ability to display according to operating standards and maintain the shoppability of the store. Must be self motivated and be able to work independently.
Related Jobs (69)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021