|Lavern Heideman & Sons Limited is a family-owned forestry company in operation since 1974. Our operations include forest management, two sawmills, a remanufacturing operation, a planning mill, and a distribution yard. We highly value sustainable, renewable and safe forestry.|
We are looking for a Night Shift Supervisor to work at our facilities in Eganville, Ontario. The person in this role will be responsible for planning, organizing and monitoring operations during his/her work shift and will abide by and ensure adherence to Heideman’s safety policies and procedures.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILL & ABILITIES
All qualified candidates will be contacted directly for interviews. We thank everyone who is interested in the position and will retain resumes on file for future opportunities.
Heideman is committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021