The Training & Learning Centre of Renfrew County is seeking an Occasional Adult Essential Skills Instructor with the possibility of a part-time position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to travel to Eganville and other communities in the Training & Learning Centre’s service area.
- Develop daily individual learning activities for each learner
- Work with learners to identify realistic, attainable learning goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in education or a related field
- Experience delivering instruction or training to adults would be considered an asset
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, email, and internet
An up-to-date criminal records check will be required of the successful applicant.
Please send your resume in PDF or MS Word format to the attention of Sue Rupert, Program Manager by February 28th.
A full job description is available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Contract, Casual
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour