Wilderness Tours Outdoor Adventure Resort
Full time seasonal position [June 1st – September 5th]
Outdoor Grill Cook – Packs and prepares lunch for arrival of river guests.
Spend your time at a beautiful lunch site by the banks of the Ottawa River.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Primarily performs food preparation according to recipes or instructions and must efficiently cook meats, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
-Maintain quality & consistency of product which is being cooked, according to specifications.
– Set up and break down of Lunch area. Cleanliness of entire Lunch site area.
– Wash dishes, pots and large items.
– To assist in production of top quality product for our guests while maintaining an efficient & clean work area.
Qualifications and Skills
– Must work well alone
Must have valid G drivers license and two years experience in the food industr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour
- food industr: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver’s Licence
Related Jobs (86)
- Custodians – Valour on October 25, 2020
- Early Childhood Educator on October 25, 2020
- Executive Assistant on October 25, 2020
- Overnight Cleaner on October 25, 2020
- Practice Manager on October 25, 2020
- Part-time Crew Member on October 25, 2020
- Part-Time Project Assistant on October 25, 2020
- Part-time Personal Support Worker on October 25, 2020