Wilderness Tours Outdoor Adventure Resort
Full time seasonal position [June 1st – September 5th]
Outdoor Grill Cook – Packs and prepares lunch for arrival of river guests.
Spend your time at a beautiful lunch site by the banks of the Ottawa River.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Primarily performs food preparation according to recipes or instructions and must efficiently cook meats, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
-Maintain quality & consistency of product which is being cooked, according to specifications.
– Set up and break down of Lunch area. Cleanliness of entire Lunch site area.
– Wash dishes, pots and large items.
– To assist in production of top quality product for our guests while maintaining an efficient & clean work area.
Qualifications and Skills
– Must work well alone
Must have valid G drivers license and two years experience in the food industr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour
- food industr: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver’s Licence
Related Jobs (103)
- Clerk – Patient Information Centre -Designated Bilingual on September 22, 2021 Full Time Permanent
- Library Assistant III (Casual) on September 22, 2021
- Accounts Receivable Clerk on September 22, 2021