The packager will work with the other employees to safely package the craft beer
provided. The packager will be required to work on the packaging line.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Folding Flats.
- Folding boxes.
- Drying cans.
- Shrink wrapping flats of beer.
- Stacking cans onto pallets.
- Bottling beer.
- Cleaning bottles.
- General Cleaning and tidying.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous packaging experience an asset (can train).
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Passion for craft beer an asset
- Positive attitude
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Cell phone
- A desire to learn, grow and take on increased responsibility
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Working knowledge of safe lifting methods.
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritising skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed.
- Ability to work on your feet for hours
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required.
- In this position, you may be exposed to elements such as noise, dust, odours,
fumes and oils.
Whitewater Brewing Company offers competitive an incredible work environment, and
career advancement opportunities.
Whitewater Brewing Company is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free
selection process and work environment. If contacted concerning the selection process
for this posting, please advise Human Resources of accommodation needs to enable
you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send your resume by December 14, 2018, at 3:00 pm.