|The Quality Inn & Suites Petawawa is seeking a Part Time Breakfast Attendant|
Must be available for early mornings and weekends. This is a Part Time Position. Approximately 15 hours a week.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer service orientated individual who can work independently to create an overall positive breakfast experience for our guests in the hotel.
Successful candidates will be:
– Able to work independently
– Great with time management
– possess organizational skills and attention to detail
-possess a can do attitude
– Greet guests as they come into the breakfast area and provide an overall positive breakfast experience for our guests.
– Prepare food with attention to safe food handlers guidelines
– Stock buffet area and maintain sufficient supply of food at all times
– Maintain clean dining area
– Do dishes
– Prepare coffee and tend to the coffee station maintaining cleanliness and ample stock of supplies at all times
– Maintain a clean kitchen at all times
– Food Prep and panning for upcoming days
-Proper record keeping of stock
Safe food handlers course an asset
Job Type: Part-time
Related Jobs (6)
- Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Sales Associate (Hard Goods – General) – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020 Part Time