Part Time Merchandiser needed to service retail stores in Pembroke/Petawawa, ON
No Evenings or Weekends
Who We Are: Jacent was formed in 2016 by the merger of two pioneers in impulse merchandising with a combined 60 years of experience. With the industry’s largest database of retail intelligence, the deepest inventory of impulse products, and the most experienced team, we’re the premier strategic merchandising partner to North America’s retailers.
What We Do: Jacent sources, warehouses, ships, and stocks over 3,500 impulse items to 14,000 retail stores across the US and Canada. We create a strategic merchandising plan for each store–then place the ideal impulse items in the ideal locations, with follow-up re-ordering and re-stocking. In addition to our impulse business, Jacentoffers retail insights and services, such as audits and shelf stocking, to help stores run at peak efficiency.
Our Merchandisers: Jacent merchandisers are the heart and soul of our team. They’re on the front lines in over 14,000 stores, placing just the right products, building displays, and working with store personnel—right in their own community. Jacentoffers a flexible, rewarding work experience. You’ll be empowered with the tools, technologies, and knowledge to be effective in your work and to grow your career. And you’ll be joining an industry powerhouse with a rich heritage and solid company values.
Create your own schedule
Be your own boss
Connect with your community
Join the industry leader
What we’re looking for:
- Self motivated, computer literate individual
- Organized and able to schedule your time efficiently
- Available mornings & afternoons, Monday to Friday
- Professional & friendly demeanor with a sense of accountability
- Reliable transportation
- Computer with high speed internet access
- Smart phone or tablet with internet access (may be required to take pictures)
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to be on feet for 3-8 hours
Job Specifics: Merchandiser will operate their own route of assigned stores. Duties include packing out, ordering, cross merchandising, cleaning & tidying. No previous merchandising experience necessary, but is helpful. In order to be considered you must live centrally located to the stores listed below. Position is approx. 4 hours per month. Travel time and mileage compensation provided.
To be considered you must live close to these stores:
1200 PEMBROKE ST WEST, PEMBROKE, ON K8A 7T1
3025 PETAWAWA BLVD, PETAWAWA, ON K8H 1X9
Related Jobs (74)
- School Support Counsellor – Mackenzie on October 21, 2020
- Dental Hygienist on October 21, 2020
- Veterans Service Team Manager on October 21, 2020
- Scheduler / Office Administrator on October 21, 2020
- Cashier – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Sales Associate (Hard Goods – General) – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020 Part Time